Discover the Romance: Exploring Enchanting ‘Love’-Named Destinations Across the Globe
Each of these places has its unique history and character, offering visitors and locals a range of experiences and attractions.
Whether it’s the lively nightlife of Love Lane in Penang, Malaysia, or the breathtaking scenery of Lovénbreen glacier in Svalbard, Norway, these places named “Love” are worth exploring for their beauty, charm, and romance.
TIP: Pack a “love lock” in your suitcase. Some locations have locations where you can to leave your lock and share your love to the world.
There are many places around the world named “Love,” and here are some of them:
- Loveland, Colorado, United States: Loveland is known as the “Sweetheart City,” It celebrates Valentine’s Day every year with a love stamp program, love lock sculptures, and a Valentine re-mailing program.
- Love Valley, North Carolina, United States: Love Valley is a town founded in the 1950s as a western-style horseback riding destination with a population of around 100 people.
- Love, Saskatchewan, Canada: Love is a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada, with a population of fewer than 200 people. It is known for its friendly community and outdoor activities, including fishing and hunting.
- Love Island, Australia: Love Island is a reality TV show filmed on an island in Fiji. The show places people on the island to find relationships and is known for its drama and romance.
- Lovina, Bali, Indonesia: Lovina is a beach resort town on the northern coast of Bali, known for its black sand beaches and dolphin-watching tours.
- Loveland Pass, Colorado, United States: Loveland Pass is a high mountain pass in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. It is known for its scenic views and recreational activities, including skiing and snowboarding.
- Love Hill, Jamaica: Love Hill is a small community in Jamaica known for its lush vegetation and scenic views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Lovech, Bulgaria: Lovech is a city in northern Bulgaria known for its beautiful architecture and historical landmarks, such as the Covered Bridge and the Hisar Fortress.
- Love, Estonia: Love is a village in Estonia known for its traditional wooden houses and beautiful natural surroundings.
- Love, Kyrgyzstan: Love is a village in Kyrgyzstan, known for its picturesque mountain landscapes and location along the famous Silk Road tourist route.
- Loveland, Ohio, United States: Loveland is one of those places that is a small southwestern Ohio city known for its historic downtown district and proximity to the Little Miami River and Loveland Bike Trail.
- Love Lane, Penang, Malaysia: Love Lane is a street in the historic Georgetown district of Penang, Malaysia, known for its lively nightlife, street food vendors, and boutique hotels.
- Lovechany, Russia: Lovechany is a village in Russia known for its traditional wooden architecture and its location in the scenic Sayan Mountains.
- Loveland, Michigan, United States: Loveland is a ghost town in southeastern Michigan, known for its history as a lumbering and farming community in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
And, here’s more…
- Love Street, South Africa: Love Street is a street in Johannesburg, South Africa. It’s one of those places known for its lively atmosphere and trendy bars and restaurants.
- Lovettsville, Virginia, United States: It is a town in northern Virginia known for its historic downtown district and location near the Potomac River.
- Lovech, Serbia: Lovech is a village in Serbia known for its historic architecture and its location in the scenic Danube River valley.
- Love Island, Newfoundland, Canada: Love Island is a small island off Newfoundland, Canada, known for its rugged coastline and scenic hiking trails.
- Loveland Ski Area, Colorado, United States: Loveland Ski Area is a popular ski resort in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, known for its high elevation and abundant snowfall.
- Love’s Park, Illinois, United States: Love’s Park is a small city in northern Illinois known for its parks and recreational facilities, including the Rock Cut State Park.
- Loveland, Iowa, United States: Loveland is a small town in southwestern Iowa, known for its farming community and historic architecture.
- Love Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada: Love Cove is a small community with a big heart. Set on the eastern coast of Newfoundland and Labrador, it’s known for its fishing industry and scenic views.
- Lovénbreen, Svalbard, Norway: Lovénbreen is a glacier in Svalbard, Norway. It’s one of Norway’s places of adventure and known for its stunning ice formations and polar bear sightings.
- Lovendegem, Belgium: Lovendegem is a small town in eastern Belgium, known for its scenic countryside and charming architecture.
- Love Canal, New York, United States: Love Canal is a neighborhood in Niagara Falls, New York, known for its history of industrial pollution and environmental activism in the late 1970s.