According to stress.org, Americans are one of the most stressed out in the world. Post-pandemic levels left many of us scrambling to get back to life in whatever normalcy we hope to adapt and find.
However, the current stress level experienced by Americans is 20 percentage points higher than the world’s average. 55% of Americans are stressed during the day.
We are also experiencing higher prices for everything around us in this global financial environment.
There’s some good news for those seeking relief with several places to find a slice of relaxation in the form of cost-effective massage places and day spas.
Here’s a list of affordable spas in the United States that offer a variety of services at reasonable prices.
Here are a few examples of affordable spas that are highly rated by customers:
- Massage Envy: Massage Envy offers a bevy of massage and spa services at affordable prices. Find locations nationwide.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa: Check out their many locations in the US. Woodhouse Day Spa offers a range of spa services, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa: This national spa chain offers massages, facials, and other spa services at reasonable prices.
- Oasis Day Spa: New York and New Jersey centric, their spas offer a range of budget-friendly spa services.
- The Red Door Salon & Spa: With locations across the country, the Red Door Salon & Spa offers a multitude of spa treatments for all budgets.
- Spa Habitat: Texas and Kansas locations offer, a range of spa services, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- The Spa at Norwich Inn: Located in Connecticut, the Spa at Norwich Inn has a vast menu of spa services, including massages, facials, and body treatments. The facilities are beautiful.
- Escape Day Spa: Escape to locations in California and Nevada and offers a range of services, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- The Massage Company: The Massage Company is strictly massage treatments at its locales in California and Nevada, focusing on 60-90 minute body-work options.
TIP: Always read reviews and ask friends for recommendations to find the best affordable spa for you.