Because being just ‘meh’ is so last season: learn how to level up your life with these 7 habits!
Have you ever wondered why someone is successful? Aside from knowing it takes blood, sweat, tears, and most importantly, passion— but is there a magic pill? Well, here’s 7 habits of highly successful people, ideas to help go from ordinary to extraordinary. See the last paragraph for a few examples of people you may or may not have heard of below who have been incredibly successful.
Some say it takes time and perseverance to reach a significant level of success, while others might take years to get their desired success.
But, what is it that makes one successful, while others not so much?
The time it takes to become successful can vary greatly depending on the goals and the industry or field they are in. Let’s not forget that success is a subjective term and can be defined differently by different people.
Being successful may mean achieving certain financial wealth or career advancement for some people. For others, success might mean attaining personal goals, such as becoming a great parent or giving back by positively impacting their community. In those cases, success can be reached in a shorter timeline.
Ultimately, it’s important to remember that whatever success means to you, it is not a destination but a journey, and there will always be new challenges and opportunities to pursue.
TIP: One of the premier experts on attaining success is author Malcom Gladwell. His books have consistently been best sellers in this genre.
Here are a few additional tips that can help someone become successful:
- Develop a strong work ethic: Successful people are known for their discipline and determination to work hard and are willing to put in the time and effort required to reach goals.
- Be persistent: Successful people don’t give up easily. They understand that setbacks and failures are part of the learning process.
- Network: Building contacts and networking opens new opportunities and provides valuable resources and support.
- Be adaptable: Successful people can adapt to changing circumstances and are always open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Be proactive: People angling to meet their end goals of success take advantage of opportunities to come to them; they actively seek ops out.
- Learn from mistakes: Learning from setbacks and using that knowledge moving forward makes for better decisions in the future.
- Take calculated risks: People who are risk-takers understand that taking risks is a necessary part of success. They’re willing to take calculated risks to reach their goals.
Here’s a list of successful people you may or may not heard of:
- Jeff Bezos – Founder and former CEO of Amazon, the largest online retailer in the world. He revolutionized e-commerce and changed the way people shop.
- Bill Gates – Co-founder of Microsoft, the world’s largest personal-computer software company. He has been instrumental in popularizing the personal computer and making it accessible to millions.
- Warren Buffett – CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world’s largest and most successful
investment firms. He’s known as the “Oracle of Omaha” for his investing understanding and has a net worth of over $100 billion.
- Taylor Swift – One of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 50 million albums sold. She has won numerous awards and is known for her songwriting skills, powerful voice, and unique style.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – One of the most outstanding football (soccer) players of all time, with numerous records to his name. awards
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – One of the biggest movie stars in the world, with numerous blockbuster hits to his name. He’s also a former professional wrestler and has a massive social media following.
- Oprah Winfrey – Media mogul, talk show host, actress, and philanthropist. She’s one of the most influential figures in the entertainment industry, known for her empowering messages and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Angela Merkel – Former Chancellor of Germany, serving from 2005 to 2021. She was the longest-serving head of government in the European Union and is widely recognized for her leadership during the financial and refugee crises.
- Aung San Suu Kyi – State Counsellor of Myanmar and Nobel Peace Prize laureate. She’s a political activist and leader who has been instrumental in promoting democracy and human rights in Myanmar.