Executive Chef Stéphane Beaucamp’s Sesame Citrus Dressing
If you ever have the chance to visit the Lake Austin Spa Resort, you’ll find Chef Beaucamp and his gastronomic kitchen filled with all great things.
As it turns out, he left Los Angeles behind, where he had worked for the likes of Elton John, Nicole Kidman, and Charlize Theron, and headed to Austin, Texas to create healthy and delicious options on the menu for the Resort.
He shares with us his delectable Sesame Citrus Dressing, not only great on salads, but also on chicken and fish.
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cup Tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons honey
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon peeled and minced ginger
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Let’s Make it!
- Heat the sesame seeds in a small, dry skillet over medium heat until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes; set aside.
- Whisk together the rice vinegar, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a medium bowl. Add the grapeseed oil and sesame oil and whisk until smooth, and then whisk in sesame seeds.
Makes 2 cups