ZURICH: Dolder Grand Christmas and Spa Offer
Enjoy the Holiday Season in Zurich with a Special Christmas and Spa offer from the Dolder Grand
Historic luxury resort heralds the season with luxurious spa package, savings of up to 20% and easy access to celebratory sights and scenes throughout the city
September 14, 2010 (Zurich, Switzerland) – Zurich will be aglow with sights and scenes this December and what better place to stay and experience a magical Christmastime than the city’s iconic resort, the Dolder Grand. Located in a peaceful wintry forest area overlooking the city, Lake Zurich and the snow-topped Alps, the Dolder Grand welcomes guests with a dazzling Christmas tree with 5,000 decorative ornaments in the Steinhalle as they arrive for a special Christmas and Spa getaway to help end the year on a relaxing note.
The Dolder Grand’s Christmas Deluxe with Grand Spa Retreat is the best way to relax and celebrate winter’s most magical holiday with fine dining and luxurious pampering. The offer includes:
- Four nights accommodation including breakfast daily in the Garden Restaurant
- Three-course dinner in the Garden Restaurant (excluding drinks)
- A special Christmas Eve seven-course dinner at The Restaurant (excluding drinks)
- Christmas brunch in the Garden Restaurant
- Five Spa treatments per person at the Dolder Grand Spa
- Caviar Firming Facial by La Prairie (90 min)
- Choice of one Grand Body Ritual (90 min): Replenishing Mineral Scrub, Therapeutic Salt Bath or Massage Application
- The Classic Pedicure by Kerstin Florian
- Bamboo Shiatsu Massage (90 min)
- Choice of either Kerstin Florian Massage Therapy or Facial (60 min)
- From CHF 5,860/double occupancy in a Junior Suite Deluxe
- Valid for four consecutive nights between December 21-28, 2010 (December 24 must be either the first or last night of stay)
The Dolder Grand offers easy access to holiday traditions and festivities throughout Zurich, including Switzerland’s largest Christmas market at Zurich’s Central Train station, with more than 140 merchants selling traditional and contemporary gifts; nightly choirs of children arranged as Christmas trees and caroling in the streets.
For more information or to make Christmas reservations at The Dolder Grand, please contact 011-41-44-456-6000; visit www.thedoldergrand.com/en
Located in a unique position between the pulsating life of Zurich and a natural green zone, the Dolder Grand, City Resort of Zurich since 1899, enjoys unrivalled views of the city, the lake and the Alps. The hotel features 173 luxurious rooms and suites in the fully restored historic Main Building and new Spa and Golf Wings, as well as a 40,000 square-foot Spa and first-class cuisine in two restaurants. The most eye-catching of the banqueting facilities is the great ballroom, topped with its unusual cupola. The hotel is also outfitted a pioneering geo-thermal energy concept. The former Dolder Grand Hotel closed for renovation in 2004 and re-opened in April 2008.