Last Minute Ideas for an Adventureous Father’s Day!
Father’s Day aka Dad’s Day is upon us.
You don’t have to travel far, or even travel at all to celebrate your special Dad. It’s all about finding “adventure” in your own backyard.
Here are Top 5 tips for an Adventurous Father’s Day!
1. Don’t panic. There are lots of things to do in your own city. Pick up a local newspaper and see what’s happening around your town.
2. “Kidnap” your special Dad and take him on a picnic. It could be to his favorite spot, or even more fun, research your local parks and state parks for his special adventure! Take him somewhere he’s never gone before.
3. What has Dad always wanted to do? Go fishing or take a golf lesson? So make it happen! Contact local tackle shops on information for fishing spots. Check with local golf outlets to see where to sign Dad up for an inexpensive golf lesson.
4. Don’t Break the Bank! Check with the YMCA on what affordable activities for family fun.
5. Keep it simple. Make Dad’s breakfast in bed an adventure. Often times a homemade gesture means the most. What better way to please him than to feed him. Take his favorite breakfast items and serve them up along with cards, notes, and hand make coupons that say, “This coupon is good for one free hike at the place of your choice!”